Onestep Checkout Pro Installation and Upgrade
The extension includes 2 packages: Mcore package and OnestepCheckoutPro package., You need to install Mcore at first.
- Extract the Mcore zip file
- Use your favorite FTP/SFTP/SCP client (Filezilla, WinScp…) and upload the extracted folders directly into the root of your Magento installation.
One Step Checkout Pro Installation
- Extract the OnestepCheckoutPro zip file
- Upload the extracted folders (/app, /js, /skin) directly into the root of your Magento installation.
- From the backend, refresh cache at System => Cache Management. Log out and log in back.
Go to Backend -> Configuration, you will see that there are 2 options (License Activation, One Step Checkout Pro) on the MageWorld category. You will need to activate the extension within 30 days. To activate the extension: Please click on License Activation, then click on Activate, and enter your order number and click the OK button. If you enter the valid order number, then the extension will be switched to the activated status.
- After installing, if the module causes any damage to your site, quickly uninstall it by turning off the MW_Onestepcheckout.xml file at app/etc/modules (simply change the file name).
- For any problems, please contact us via http://www.mage-world.com/contacts
Simply overwrite all the old files, flush cache, and then log out and log in again from the backend (it is important to update database properly).