1. Copy /app and /skin folder to your magento location.
2. Refresh the cache
3. Go to Admin -> System -> Configuration -> Mage World -> Ajax Cart to enable this module.
4. Go to the frontend and see how it works
- If you see message "access denied" or 404 error page when you go to extension configuration then try to logout and login again.
- If you have no experience on installing extension then you should see this article for getting some key idea: http://www.mage-world.com/news/how-to-install-a-magento-extension-properly.html
- If you are not sure about what to do or get any problem then feel free to contact us: [email protected]
What made 40.000 customers from 100 countries
trusted in MageWorld
- High quality, stable & user-friendly extensions
- Professional support until you get satisfaction
- Lifetime free support and upgrade
- Free installation service
- Support developers / starts-up
- Reward points for all purchases
- Awesome loyalty program
- 30 days money back for any reason
What People Say About MageWorld
“Great team, great extension, great company! Highly recommended”Francois-Frlix Bisson Sales Manager www.ironbullstrength.com
“The techical support from MageWorld is definitely one of the best.”Guy Alony CEO www.shoptoshape.com