Reward Points Lite Installation and Upgrade
The extension includes 2 packages: Mcore package, Reward Point Lite package. You need to install Mcore at first.
- Extract the Mcore zip file
- Use your favorite FTP/SFTP/SCP client (Filezilla, WinScp…) and upload the extracted folders directly into the root of your Magento installation.
Reward Points Lite Installation
- Extract the Reward Points Lite zip file
- Upload the extracted folders (/app, /js, /skin, /media) directly into the root of your Magento installation.
- From the backend, refresh cache at System => Cache Management. Log out and log in back.
To activate the extension, please follow this instruction
You can disable the extension by simply renaming (or removing) file MW_RewardPoints.xml in folder app/etc/modules
In fact if you disable the extension, it will not affect anything to your website. However in case you want to uninstall the extension completely, you need to follow these steps:
1. Remove all files you copied, includes:
app\code\local\MW app\design\adminhtml\default\default\layout\MW_rewardpoints.xml app\design\adminhtml\default\default\template\MW_rewardpoints app\design\frontend\default\default\layout\MW_rewardpoints.xml app\design\frontend\default\default\template\MW_rewardpoints app\etc\modules\MW_RewardPoints.xml app\locale\en_US\MW_RewardPointsBackend.csv app\locale\en_US\MW_RewardPointsFontend.csv app\locale\en_US\template\email\mw_rewardpoints js\mw_rewardpoints lib\mw_rewardpoints media\mw_rewardpoint skin\frontend\default\default\mw_rewardpoints
2. Remove the database.
Use phpmyadmin and drop all tables with prefix is “mw_”
Go to core_resource table and remove the record “rewardpoints_setup”
3. In case you integrated into your custom theme please remove the code line you inserted into your theme.
For any problems, please contact us via http://www.mage-world.com/contacts
Simply overwrite all old files, flush cache, and then re-login from the backend page (important – for updating the database properly).