Onestep Checkout Pro User Guide
Go to System => Configurations => Mage World => One Step Checkout Pro to configure the module.
- In the Enable One Step Checkout field, select Yes to enable the module.
- In the Page Title field, insert the title for the checkout page.
- In the Page Sub-Heading field, the content will be displayed on top of the checkout page.
- In the Default Country field, select one country that you wish to automatically display when customers are navigated to the checkout page.
- In the Auto detect user country using GeoIP field, select Yes to enable this feature. In this case, the module will automatically detect a customer’s country based on their IP address.
- In the Default Shipping Method field, select a method. This method will be pre-selected for the user once he enters the checkout page.
- In the Default Payment Method field, select a method. This method will be pre-selected for the user once he enter the checkout page.
- In the Allow shipping to different address field, select yes to allow the customer to select the option of shipping to other addresses that differ from the billing address.
- In the Allow checkout as guest field, select yes to allow guests who do not have an account to be able to check out.
- In the Allow Guest to register field, select yes to allow customers who do not have an account yet to register directly in the checkout page. In that case, you can select the value of checked or unchecked for the Create account option field.
- In the Allow Quick Login field, select yes to allow customers who have had an account to log in directly in the checkout page.
- In the Disable Shopping cart page field, select Yes to hide the shopping cart page. In this case, when a customer adds a product to the cart, instead of being directed to the shopping cart page, he will be navigated to the checkout page.
- In the Allow updating product quantity field, select yes to allow customers to update quantity for the ordered products.
- In the Allow removing product in checkout page field, select Yes to allow customers to remove the products that they have ordered.
- In the Valid EU VAT field, select Yes to show EU VAT box on the checkout page. When a customer inserts his VAT number into the EU VAT box, the module will automatically check whether it is valid or not.
- In the Update Account Information field, select Yes to activate this feature. When a customer makes the checkout for an order, if he changes his general information (name, DOB, email address, ...) and chooses to update the account information, the module will automatically update the customer account information.
- In the Show poll on checkout page field, select a poll that you want to show on the checkout page
- In the Auto disable One Step Checkout Pro on Smartphone field, insert the code (eg: iphone, ipod, ipad, webos...) of equipment that you want to disable Onestepcheckout on (It will load the Magento default checkout instead).
- In the Checkout Page Layout field, specify the layout for the checkout page (3 columns or 2 columns).
- In the Style Theme field, select the style theme for checkout page (Classic or Flat)
- In the Style Color field, select the display color for checkout bars.
- In the Title Bar/ Button Height field, select height of title bar/ button (there are 4 options: Thin, Normal, Bigger and Biggest).
- In the Round Corner field, If you choose enable option, then corners of title bar/button are rounded
- In the Place Order Button Color field, select color for the Place Order button
You can choose to display the below fields on the checkout page.
- In the Allow Comment Field field, select Enable to allow customers to insert comments for their orders.
- In the Subscribe to Newsletter checkbox field, select Enable to allow customers to subscribe to the newsletter in the checkout page.
- In the Coupon Codefield, select Enable to allow customers to insert coupon codes in the checkout page.
- In the Product Image field, select Enable to display the image of products on the checkout page.
- In the Images Product Size field, enter the size of product image that you wish to display on checkout page
- In the Gift Message field, select Enable to allow customer to insert gift messages in the checkout page.
- In the "Edit your cart" checkbox field, select Enable to display the "Edit your cart" link in the checkout page and allow customers to edit their carts.
- In the Gift Wrap Fee field, you can setup a price of gift wrap service. If customer check Gift Wrap checkbox then gift wrap fee will be added and Grand Total will be updated.
- The One Step Checkout allows your customers to login via Facebook on checkout page. In the Facebook App ID field, please enter Facebook App ID
This module allows you to arrange the display fields.
Ajax Update Settings
- Ajax Update Shipping/Payment Methods when address changes
The One Step Checkout Pro offers a feature that allows the administrator to choose to update shipping methods and payment methods when customers change one of the fields such as Country, State/Province, City, and Zip/Postal Code.
- Ajax Update Order Review block when
If shipping method or payment method changes, the information of Order Review block will be updated with Ajax load (option Yes/No)
- Other Ajax Updates
- Update shipping method when customer updates product quantity: Allow to update shipping method when customer updates product quantity (option Yes/No)
- Update payment method when customer updates shipping method: Allow to update payment method when customer updates shipping method (option Yes/No)
- Enable Auto update guest email: this feature applies for the sites that have Abandoned Cart extension installed.
The One Step Checkout Pro allows the administrator to display the delivery time in the checkout page.
- In the Enable Delivery Time field, select Yes to allow customers to select delivery time.
- In the Show as soon as possible option field, select Yes to display the As soon as possible checkbox.
- In the Format Date field, select a format for the display date (mm/dd/yyyy or dd/mm/yyyy).
- In the Maximum Allowed Delivery Period (in weeks) field, insert a number of weeks that display the maximum period in the calendar for customers to select the delivery date.
- In the Weekend Days (no delivery) field, select the weekend days. These days will be in gray in the Calendar and cannot be selected.
- In the National Holidays (no delivery) field, insert the days that you do not want to ship on. These days will be in gray in the Calendar and cannot be selected.
- In the Extra Available Days to Ship field, insert the weekend days that you want to ship on. These days will be active in the Calendar and can be selected.
- In the Delivery Time Range field, allow the administrator to set up time range (start time, end time) for delivery.
Terms and conditions
You can manage the content of the terms and conditions on your site and display it on the checkout page. The size of the terms and conditions popup can be defined by the administrator.
Reset To Default Config
This new feature of One Step Checkout allows you to reset all fields to default configuration.