General Support Guidelines
Welcome to MageWorld Support
We have been providing high quality, stable Magento extensions since 2009 but we may still have conflicts with other extensions or custom themes.
To fix your issue in the quickest possible time please provide us with as much relevant information with your ticket as possible*
1. Please provide us with a detailed step by step re-creation of the problem in order for us to replicate the issue. Please include any related rule, product, customer or order IDs so that we can investigate the issue.
2. In most cases we will need valid and accurate FTP and backend access (live or development site) with proper permissions*.
3. Please respond to only 1 ticket per extension to avoid unnecessary confusion and delays.
4. Please disable any external caching software or provide us with instructions on how to flush it.
5. Our IP Address for your firewall (if required) is 220.127.116.11.
6. Please let us know if any customizations had been made and a list of the modified files. Please backup the customized files before requesting upgrades.
- Please note our time zone is GMT+7, so if we don't have the required information immediately available, it may be a couple of days before we can gain access to your site and resolve your problem.
- MageWorld does not keep your passwords on file after technical help or installation but we recommend creating a temporary password for your additional security
Thank you very much. Following these guidelines will ensure we can fix your problem in the shortest time possible.