Before installing the extension, please:
1. Enable the cache by going to Backend -> System -> Cache Management
2. Disable Compilation by going to Backend -> System -> Tool -> Compilation
3. If your website is live, please backup your store database and web directory.
The extension includes 2 packages: Mcore package, Gallery Pro package. You need to install Mcore at first.
- Extract the Mcore zip file
- Use your favorite FTP/SFTP/SCP client (Filezilla, WinScp…) and upload the extracted folders directly into the root of your Magento installation.
Gallery Pro Installation
- Upload all folders from the extension package (/app, /skin', /js) to the Magento root folder.
- From the admin page, refresh cache at System => Cache Management. Log out and login back.
Note Note: If you are using custom package for your theme (not default package in magento 1.5.x,1.6.x, 1.7.x, 1.8.x, not rwd package in magento 1.9.x, not enterprise package in magento Enterprise), you need to do following steps:
Step 1: Go to folder by path: app/design/frontend/default/default (or by path:
app/design/frontend/enterprise/default if you are using magento EE), you will see the folders (/layout, /template) then upload these folders directly into your theme by path: app/design/frontend/your _package/your_theme
Step 2: Go to folder by path: skin/frontend/default/default (or by path:
skin/frontend/enterprise/default if you are using magento EE), after that upload the folder ‘gallery’ into your theme by path: skin/frontend/your_package/your_theme
To activate the extension, please follow this instruction
Note Note that:
If you get a blank page or an “Access denied” message when clicking the License Activation or Extension's link in the left menu, please Go to System -> Cache Management and refresh cache , log out from the Admin Panel and then login back
- After installing, if the module causes any damages to your site, quickly uninstall by turning off the MW_GalleryPro.xml file at app/etc/modules ( simply change the file name).
- For any problems, please contact us via http://www.mage-world.com/contacts
Simply overwrite all the old files, flush cache, and then log out and log in again from the admin page (it is important to update database properly).