Daily Deal User Guide
Go to System => Configurations => Mage World => Daily Deal Pro (or Daily Deal Pro => Configurations) to configure the module.
- In the Enable field, select Yes to enable the module.
- In the Show Today’s Deal block on field, select the position that you want to display the Today’s Deal block on (right bar, left bar or disabled).
- In the Show Deals of week block on field, select the position that you want to display the Deals of week block on (right bar, left bar or disabled).
- In the Show Active Deal block on field, select the position that you want to display the Active Deal block on (right bar, left bar or disabled).
- In the Number of Active Deals to display at same time on “Active Deal” and “Deals of the week” block field, specify a number.
- In the Display Method field, select the way to display: all current deals randomly, featured/expiring soonest deals first or featured deals randomly.
- In the Show Deal detail field, select Yes if you want to show deal’s details: Discount, You Save, Bought.
- In the Display Remaining Deal Quantity field, select Yes to show the remaining quantity of the deal.
- In the Show 'sale' label on product/category page field, select Yes to show an image for the sale label on these pages.
- In the Custom 'Sale Label' Image field, select the image that is used to replace the default image for the sale label.
- In the Extend product page to show countdown timer field, select Yes to display the countdown timer on the product page.
- In the Daily Deal Page Layout field, select the layout for the deal page.
- In the # of Products per Row on Daily Deal Page field, specify a number of deals that you want to show per row.
- In the Countdown Timer Title field, insert the title for the countdown timer block.
- In the Remaining Deal Quantity Message on Product Page field, insert your phrase (html supported).
- In the Remaining Deal Quantity Message on Deal Block and Categories page field, insert your phrase (html supported).
- If you want to use our original messages, click on the button “Reset default message”.
- In the Colors selection: You can select the custom color for the countdown timer, deal block and deal page.
The Manage Deals tab has 2 sub-tabs: the Current Deals tab lists all the running deals and the All Deals tab lists all the deals (including the queued and ended deals).
Current deals page
All deals page
You can add a new deal by clicking on the button Add Deal.
Add new deal
1/ Select the product
2/ Define deal information
Manage deals by day
The Daily Deal Pro supports to manage deals by days. You can view, edit and add new deals at this page.
The Daily Deal Pro supports you to process the running deals automatically since a defined specific rule – deals will be generated automatically.
Add New Deal Generator
The Deal Generator page has two tabs: Settings and Select Product(s).
- In the Deal Generator Title field, insert a title.
- In the Set Product discount field, specify a discount amount by fixed amount or by percentage.
- In the Limit quantity of each sale item to field, insert limited quantity for each sale (can be a number or range).
- In the Set the number of product on sale at the same time field, specify a number. You can choose to have all products on sale at the same time or only few of them (per product quantity that you select at the Select Product tab).
- In the Set number of days in advanced field, specify a number of days that the deal will be generated.
- In the Deal Duration Cycle (in hours) field, specify the active time for each deal before rotating to the next deal.
- In the Deal Generation method field, select to run deals randomly or sequentially (in the case you choose to have limited numbers of products in group on sale at one time).
Show deal’s info and sale label on category page
Please go to the file:
- Find the syntax code below
<--! INSERT CODE HERE--> <?php echo $this->getPriceHtml($_product, true) ?>
- Copy the code below into the section <--! INSERT CODE HERE-->:
<?php echo Mage::helper('core/mwdailydeal')->categoryDealInfo($_product); ?>
Show deal info and sale label on product page
- Please go to the file:
- Find the syntax code below:
<--! INSERT CODE HERE-->: <?php echo $this->getChildHtml('alert_urls') ?>
- Paste the code below to the section <--! INSERT CODE HERE-->:
<?php echo Mage::helper('core/mwdailydeal')->productDealInfo($_product); ?>