Ajax Cart Pro User Guide
To configure settings for this module, store owners log in and go to System => Configuration => Mage World => Ajax Cart Pro
There are 4 tabs to configure the settings: General, Notification Block, Confirmation Block, and Display setting
Enable the module by selecting Yes in the Enable Ajax Cart field
In the Ajax Add to Compare field, choose Yes to use Ajax for Add product to Comparison list
In the Ajax Add to Wish list field, choose value “Yes” or No to use Ajax for Add to Wish list or not
Notification Block Tab
- The Notification box position field allows to set up the position of the Notification Box on your website.
- There are 6 options of position: Bottom Right, Bottom Left, Top Left, Top Right, Center Left, and Center Right.
- In the Notification delay time field, you can set the time to close the notification box automatically.
Confirmation Block Tab
- In the Show confirmation dialog field, select Yes to enable showing confirmation box after adding product to cart successfully.
- The Show recommended products block field allows to offer related, up-sell or cross-sell products in the confirmation popup after adding product to cart/ wish list/comparison list.
- The Auto- close confirmation dialog after field allows to set countdown time to automatically close confirmation popup after X second (enter 0 or leave it empty if you don’t limit time)
- Limit the number of products displayed in confirmation popup in the Limit product show in confirmation dialog field by choosing value from 1 to 10.
- In the Products Thumbnail (Width x Height) pixel field, specify size of products thumbnail displayed in confirmation block (default 100x100).
- In the Next Step field, there are 2 options: View Cart & Checkout and Go to checkout
- If you choose “View Cart & Checkout”, confirmation box will appears View Cart & Checkout button and when customers click on this button, they will be directed to shopping cart.
- If you choose Go to checkout, confirmation box will appears Go to checkout when your customers click on this button, they will be directed to checkout page.
After adding product to cart/wish list/comparison list successfully, the confirmation box will be displayed. Customers can choose to continue shopping or view cart & checkout (go to checkout).
Besides, customers can also see related products here. These products might be related, cross-sell or up-sell depend on configuration in backend.
Display Setting Tab
- This tab allows to custom the display of the Notification box and the Confirmation box.
- In the Theme field, you can use the available theme styles that the module provides or you can also click on “Customize” button to select the color as you wish.
- In the Background Color field, select the color for background of notification box
- In the Text Color field, select the color of text in notification box
- In the Link Color field, select the color of link in notification box
- In the Button Color field, select the color of button in confirmation box
- Note: Choosing color to apply for View Cart & Checkout button or Go to checkout button (depending on choosing option in the Next Step field) and the color of Continue Shopping button is always gray.