Ajax Cart Pro Installation and Upgrade
The extension includes 2 packages: Mcore package and Ajax Cart Pro Package. You need to install Mcore at first.
- Extract the Mcore zip file
- Use your favorite FTP/SFTP/SCP client (Filezilla, WinScp…) and upload the extracted folders directly into the root of your Magento installation.
Ajax Cart Pro Installation
- Extract the Ajax Cart Pro zip file
- Upload the extracted folders (/app, /skin, /js, /media) directly into the root of your Magento installation.
- From the backend, refresh cache at System => Cache Management. Logout and login back.
To activate the extension, please follow this instruction
You can disable the extension by simply renaming (or removing) file MW_AjaxCart.xml in folder app/etc/modules
In fact if you disable the extension, it will not affect anything to your website. However in case you want to uninstall the extension completely, you need to follow these steps:
1.Remove all files you copied, includes:
2.Remove the database.
Go to core_resource table and remove the record ajaxcart_setup
Simply overwrite all the old files, flush cache, and then log out and log in again from the backend (it is important to update database properly).